Thursday, February 21, 2008

sick... :(

so people have been asking me what i've been doing during this lovely reading break, with all the sunshine and all.....
well~
I'VE BEEN SICK! *sniff*
i got food poisoning from this egg (***edit) that i didn't cook properly or something..... so i've been throwing up everything i've been eating since the beginning of the week, and i've been in bed this whole time sleeping and feeling weak since i have no food in me..... usually i'd say all this sleeping is nice but the vomiting is really hurting....
i am however, feeling better now, and started to eat some food.... fingers crossed that it's not coming out! :(
urgh... reading break WASTED

***edit: so my friend called me yesterday and said she got food poisoned too, so maybe it wasn't my egg, maybe it was the restaurant we went to on monday.... i guess i will never know....

4 comments:

Lawrence said...

往好處想啦,要不是有這個假,妳恐怕要miss很多堂課呢!
(就像我,要不是那個聖誕假期,我的盲腸炎開刀也沒辦法休息的這麼心安)

K 冷 said...

food poisoning!? from egg!? O.O
(i always cook my egg half raw XD)

get well soon ah~~~~

but my reading break has been boring too.. don't want to study... and do hw Orz

Jackie W. said...

嗯嗯~那位騙我得囉手指癌的仁兄說的一點都不錯>>凡是要往好處想喔:)

住早日康復

Patty said...

lawrence:
說的也是啦...... 而且睡眠真的挺充足的說... 只差沒有瘦下來!

K 冷:
see edit! XD
do you have more midterms after the reading break? i'm pretty lucky most of mine were before the reading break :P

jackie:
哇第一次看到你呢~
請問你的blog怎麼了??
多謝! i'm feeling much better already :)