Sunday, December 14, 2008

survey : because i am hardly working..

If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
Lu.

What would happen if you had a kid with the last person you kissed?
The kids would be beautiful :P

What did you do today?
Study, study, study, study, study...

Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
Probably~ But I'm sure they have secrets about me too...

Have you ever had to take a pregnancy test?
Yes.. really long story.

Are you getting engaged any time soon?
Can I just get the ring?

Do you watch "The Hills"?
No.

Wearing any bracelets?
No.

Last thing someone bought for you?
FOOD!

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
Not really, I just say hi back :P

Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
Yes, older and wiser?!

Are you taller than your mom?
Yes.

Is anything upsetting you right now?
Nothing life threatening... just a little bummed out and stressed that's all.

What's the farthest away from home you have ever been?
I don't know where home is... :(

Do you hate being alone?
Depends on what I'm doing~ I do enjoy company :)

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Oh man... a bunch of people at a party lol

What's on your agenda for tomorrow?
Going for my last exam at 7pm!

If you could have one person with you right now, who would it be?
C'mon now... I'm greedy :P

Does anyone know your passwords other than you?
I hope not!!

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Hmm... I studied and worked, it wasn't terrible

Last December what was your love life like ?
Better than today.

What is your fear?
Future.

When was the last time someone held your hand?
Pinky held my hand crossing the street last time :)

How are you feeling right now?
Anxious about the exam tomorrow... I don't want to wait until 7pm!!

Last nap?
Two days ago?

Have you ever liked anyone that treated you like crap?
No.

Where would you like to be right now?
I was going to say somewhere sunny, but the snow is quite beautiful outside :)
So probably somewhere warm and cozy with a hot cuppa with me :D

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yup!

What were you doing at 10:17 pm last night?
Studying.....

Are you afraid to grow up?
Just a tad..

What was your worst subject in school?
High school or now?? I'd say science stuff..

Want something you can't have?
Yup!

What do you do when you're sad?
Cry.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No.

Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
Yes... shhh

Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Not really, everyone has a past~ I have nothing to hide.

Has someone ever licked your cheek or forehead?
hahaha yes

Last time you fell asleep in someones arms?
A while ago.

Is the last person you really kissed older or younger
Older.

six words that explain why you last threw up?.
Food poisoning from eating at Stepho's.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Eat! Drink! Sleep! Party! oh and work..

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
Nope! I don't like kissing ash trays

How many children do you plan on having?
Two?

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I don't mind so much, I love the ocean :)

Own more than 10 pairs of flip-flops?
No... I have about 5 pairs though

What is something you wish you had more of?
The usual, time and money and love and power (and sex?! hahaha j/k)

What woke you up this morning?
Alarm clock..

What were you like a year ago?
Younger? I was pretty much the same

How many times is A in your full name ?
1

What time was it two hours ago?
5:36pm

What were you doing then?
STUDYING! :(

Who are you currently texting?
No one..

Are your fingernails painted?
No.

Are you taller than 5'6"?
No

What was the last thing you ate?
Bread from Cindy! Lifesaver! (not the candy, I meant she's my lifesaver)

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yes I think almost!

Do you have highlights?
No but I have natural highlights!

Where was the last place you went?
For the past week I've only been at home or at the engineering building or work...
oh oh I did go to the movies the other day..

Why did you last cry?
Last week?!

What will the date be one month from today?
Jan 14, 2009

How old was your mom when she had you?
Wow I'm not too sure... I think 26 or 27 maybe??

What does your name mean?
Jade... or meat pie.................

Do you know anyone else with your name?
Yes! :D

If you had a child; Would you rather have a girl or a boy?
Both are fine :)

What are you doing tonight?
STUDYING! AHHH!

Are you tired right now?
A little bit...

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
Hahaha that would be a big surprise!

Do you wish you had curly hair?
I have curly hair because I permed it! I quite like it a lot! Though I miss straight hair a little bit...

Is there anyone who doesn't like you because of something you didn't even do?
Probably! :P

2 comments:

Grace Lin said...

哈哈很明顯你是不想讀書喔! XD
其實乍看之下我以為標題是 "because I am hard working"
and i was like WHAT heck no!
=3= 看第二演後才發現自己看錯了
哈哈哈哈還好還好

anyway
gd luck on ur exam!
加油加油!

Patty said...

噗哈哈我最愛這種 Survey 了!!
Major time wasting tool :D

Good luck on your exam too!!! >3<