Sunday, April 5, 2009

First and Last

An idea from Jie
Helps me procrastinate!


First paper:
Psychology 100, about... the history of some psychologist...

Last Paper:
Drama 201, funny how both my first and last papers are lower levels.

First Exam:
English 112? I don't remember!

Last Exam:
Theater 120, looking forward to finishing my last multiple choice in that exam!

Total of 28 final exams, countless papers, 40+ midterms.

Number of classes skipped: countless.

Number of friends I made: countless.

First building I had class in was Angus, where I had Psychology 100. My first year classes were all in weird buildings. Psyc 100 in Angus (where Commies are), English 112 in Math, and Sociology 100 in Forestry.......

Last building I have class in is at the Chan Center, second to last would be the Freddy Wood Theater, and if I skip all those, then at the Swing building.

Place I spent the most time at: the SUB and at my place in Gage.

Place I spent most of my money on: food, probably the Deli and the bagel place.

First friend I had in UBC: Oh man that's hard... if I don't count high school friend then... maybe Brian.

Last friend: I don't really wanna stop making friends... how about last friend I made from class, probably Kirby in Socio 380.

Favorite class: CENS 303 (Central, Eastern and Northern European Studies): German Respresentations of the Holocaust. It was a summer course I took with an AMAZING professor who unfortunately I only remember his first name (Jonathan) because his last name is really long... even though it was a night class and was 3 hours long, I still loved it because it was so well organized and really interesting.

Easiest class: Music 154 - choir. You show up to sing every week and get an A.

Hardest class: Stats and math stuff, I'm in arts for a reason.

Favorite place on campus: Nitobe Garden and Rose Garden.

Least favorite: place on campus: Old buildings that smell, like the Math building.

2 comments:

K 冷 said...

oh man... i can't even remember what i've done in my 1st year XD|||

but up until now..i prob. have only skipped less than 10 classes =P... all thanks to jap (since iz mon, tues, thurs, and fri) XD

Patty said...

wow you're a good student! XD
i didn't skip any in first year, got my first taste and sleeping in and skipping class in second year, and then the rest is history.. :P